FORT DESOLATION FEST BIOGRAPHY
Fort Desolation Fest
Music and Adventure Travel Festival
Cougar Ridge Resort, Torrey, Utah
Fort Desolation Fest is a boutique music and adventure travel festival in the stunning red rocks of Cougar Ridge Resort at the Gateway to Utah’s Capitol Reef National Park. You get three nights of live music and three days to find your own adventures in some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth.
- We keep things small to ensure a high-quality experience for all. No crushing crowds and no long lines. Everyone can relax, get close to the music and enjoy themselves.
- Featuring an array of creative food trucks, plus bar areas with craft cocktails and beer (21+ only).
- Unique optional add-ons include a guided star party, guest chef dinner and secret campfire jam sessions with surprise artists.
- Attendees can also interact with top overland/outdoor brands in the adventure expo area.
- We offer limited-availability camping in the beautiful alfalfa field just a short walk from the stage. There are also plenty of other lodgings in the area, but they're likely to book up fast. So reserve your spots as soon as you can.