See Coldplay at Wembley Stadium in August 2022.
Tickets on sale now!
Ticket prices (plus booking fee 10%)
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply. This includes potential entry requirements introduced to reduce and mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
2. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
3. You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19. If you or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, we will refund your tickets if you have proof of the below with photo ID and valid ticket
• Proof of a positive COVID-19 test
• Proof of being notified by test and trace to isolate within the event period
• For symptoms experienced on the day of the event, proof that you have applied for/ taken a PCR test
All refunds are subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions. Please let us know by 9am on the day of your event to request a refund