Terms & Conditions for Bedford General Admission tickets below.
General Admission Terms & Conditions
1. Fireworks, flares or naked flames are not allowed. Candles are only permitted if they are covered or enclosed
2. You are not permitted to bring any food or alcoholic drink inside the fenced concert arena. Soft drinks will be permitted into the concert arena but are restricted to 500ml per person, in a sealed bottle only.
3. Dogs are not allowed, except guide dogs.
4. Small personal umbrellas are allowed, however large parasols and golf sized umbrellas will not be permitted on site.
5. In case of inclement weather the concert will not be cancelled, however the concert programme may be amended in the interest of safety and enjoyment of the audience.
6. The use of recording equipment is prohibited.
7. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable; however the promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions in accordance Government guidelines on infectious diseases.
8. One folding chair per person will be allowed into the concert arena. It should be noted though, that any chairs brought in will need to be positioned behind a demarcation line in the concert arena. This demarcation line will be set to create a safe area both for those customers who wish sit and those who wish to stand at the concert/at the front of the stage area.
9. Private marquees and gazebos are not permitted.
10. LPH Concerts & Events reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.
11. LPH Concerts & Events reserves the right to cancel or abandon any performance / event.
12. All persons under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over)
13. The concert arena is within a confined fenced area. No pass outs or re-entry will be allowed.
14. Security staff reserve the right to search guests on entrance and refuse entry to those believed to be intoxicated or under influence of drugs.
15. Entry will be refused to anyone who declines having their person or belongings searched.
16. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
17. Beware of counterfeit goods; buy merchandise from within the concert arena only.
18. Tickets are sold subject to the event organiser / venue’s term and conditions
19. Admission is at the Customer’s own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser / venue.
20. Every person attending the event will require a ticket. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over). and no more than 4 under 16’s are to be in the care of one adult.
21. Admission is subject to licensing conditions.
22. LPH Concerts & Events shall not be liable for:
1. Any damage to or loss of the Customer’s property whilst at the event, unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the wilful misconduct of LPH Concerts & Events staff;
2. Any of the Customer’s, its guests, staff and/or agents’ indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
23. LPH Concerts & Events shall not be liable to the Customer for:
1. Any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or any delay or non-performance of LPH Concerts & Events obligations to the Customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event
2. ‘Force Majeure Event’ shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond LPH Concerts & Events control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Arena, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales.