Fan Notification Timeframe
Beginning Tue., May 9, emails will be sent to fans letting them know whether they've been selected to participate in the Fair AXS Ticket Purchase Process. Being selected does NOT guarantee the ability to purchase tickets, as ticket will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. All Fair AXS registrants will be notified by end of day, Wed., May 10.
Ticket Limit: Four (4) per selected registrant.
Fair AXS Registration Rules and Process
- Duplicate registration attempts will be disqualified.
- Submitting at the beginning or end of the Fan Registration Timeframe does not affect eligibility for a chance to receive an Invitation Email.
- Registrations will only be accepted during the Fair AXS Registration Timeframe listed above.
- A $1.00 fully refundable deposit is required to complete each registration.
- Registered fans who are randomly selected will receive an Invitation Email during the Fan Notification Timeframe listed above via the email address used to register for this Fair AXS Registration with instructions on how to purchase tickets.
- Registered fans who are not selected for a chance to purchase tickets will be notified during the Fan Notification Timeframe.
- The $1.00 deposit will be refunded to all registrants within 10 business days of completed registrations.
Limited Ticket Inventory
- An Invitation Email is an invitation to purchase tickets for this event and does not guarantee inventory will be available for every registered fan who receives one.
- Tickets to this event are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to fans who receive an Invitation Email to Fair AXS.
- Fans who receive an Invitation Email for a chance to purchase tickets are eligible to purchase the maximum tickets limited listed above.
- Note: Check spam and/or junk email folders for communications from AXS after registration and during the Fan Notification Timeframe listed above if you are not receiving them in your main inbox.