Register for the South Park at Red Rocks Presale to get a fair shot at buying tickets without racing the clock and thousands of other fans!
IN BRIEF, HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Register anytime between March 16 at 6:15pm Mountain Time and March 20 at 11:59pm Mountain Time.
- You will be notified starting March 23 if you are eligible to buy two (2) tickets.
- If you are randomly selected, you will have a window of time to purchase tickets.
To register, you will pay a fully refundable fee of $1 to authenticate your address and credit card details. This $1 charge is a refundable fee and helps ensure ONLY ONE SIGN UP PER HOUSEHOLD.
- The sign up period begins Wednesday, March 16 at 6:15pm Mountain Time and ends on Sunday, March 20 at 11:59pm Mountain Time.
- Any and all duplicate, suspicious or fraudulent attempts to register will be removed.
- Fans will be selected from all registrants regardless of when they registered.
- Randomly selected registrants will be notified by e-mail by Wednesday, March 23rd.
- * CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN-BOX THAT DAY.
- At that time, you’ll receive instructions on how to buy two (2) tickets.
- Tickets are $99 + fees each with a maximum order of two (2) tickets.
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN AXS ACCOUNT.
Purchased tickets will only be delivered to your AXS account via AXS Mobile ID Delivery.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Anyone who attempts to violate the AXS terms of purchase will be removed from the registry.
- Your e-mail address is required to be confirmed before your order can be completed. Registrations with a non-valid email address will not be eligible to participate.
- The $1 fee for ALL SIGN UPS (whether you registered, purchased tickets or not) will be returned within 14 days after the sale has concluded.
*If you’re not randomly selected, you will also be notified on Wednesday, March 23rd. Please note that additional tickets may become available at a later date.