Apple Music Live: Mary J. Blige
For one night only, Mary J. Blige is live in New York for an appreciation of her life in song. Come experience Mary with a night of music and storytelling at a live taping on July 13, then watch the show exclusively on Apple Music on July 27.
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Ticket registration is now closed. Successful applicants will be notified between July 6-12.
HOW IT WORKS
IN BRIEF, HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Tickets will be provided on a first-come first-served basis.
- Applicants will be added to a waiting list when registration is full.
- Successful applicants will receive a ticket for themselves and 1 guest; you must arrive at the venue together.
- Only 1 registration is permitted per person.
- Tickets cannot be sold, traded, transferred, or offered for sale.
- Attendees must be aged 16 years and older.
- Registration and tickets are subject to the AXS terms and conditions. Duplicate and non-eligible registrations will be removed.
- Applicants will be sent an email to claim their tickets. Tickets not claimed within the time stated will be reallocated to other guests.
- Tickets are free with no fees.
- An AXS account is required for ticket registration.
- You must be located in New York to register.
PRIORITY Ticket Holders Check-In Deadline: 7:30 pm
STANDBY Ticket Holders Check-In Deadline: 8:00 pm
PRIORITY ticket holders in line by the check-in deadline will be the first ticket holders admitted. Priority ticket holders arriving after the check-in deadline will be admitted with standby ticket holders on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached, after which there will be no more admissions.
Successful applicants will receive a ticket for themselves and 1 guest; you must arrive at the venue together.
No. Your guest(s) must arrive at the check-in location with the ticket holder and will not be admitted into the venue without the holder being present.
No. If you purchase ticket(s) for the event, you will be refused entry. ID checks will be carried out upon entry and the person named on the ticket must match that shown on the ID. Only government issued photo ID is acceptable. Tickets may not be sold, traded, transferred, or offered for sale. Tickets may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by anyone except the event organizer. Those trying to use resold, transferred, or canceled tickets will be refused entry into the event.
No. Tickets are nontransferable and not for resale. Tickets cannot be used by anyone other than the person named.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or are subject to an isolation or quarantine order.
Face masks are recommended.
Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted inside the venue.
No. Attendees are encouraged to use public transit and ride-share services.
Yes, the event organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to—or eject—any person who is, in their opinion, behaving dangerously or inappropriately; or when the person's attendance is likely to affect the safety or environment of other attendees.
Yes, all attendees are subject to security screening. The event organizer reserves the right to conduct security searches and refuse admission.
For the safety and comfort of all attendees the following items are not permitted:
- Any item considered to be dangerous or hazardous, including but not limited to: Weapons (including firearms, knives, CS gas/pepper spray, tasers)
- Flammable, corrosive, or toxic substances (including aerosols and lighter fluid)
- Illegal substances or new psychoactive substances
- Any bag larger than 14" x 14" x 8"
- Food and drink (including alcohol, chewing gum and water bottles
- Glass objects
- Flags, political slogans, or signs
- Flares, fireworks, and laser pens
- Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks
You may take pictures for personal use, but optical-zoom cameras and professional photographic equipment is forbidden. You are not permitted to make audio/visual recordings of the performance.
If the event is canceled, we will make you aware as soon as we can. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule the event or offer you tickets to an alternative session.
Yes. Special effects including strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used during the performance. Please note that prolonged exposure to loud noises may damage your hearing.
No. You are not permitted to bring your own food and drink
Yes. By attending this event, you are agreeing that visual and audio recordings of the performance, including your voice and likeness, may be used for commercial purposes worldwide and on a royalty-free basis.