For fans of Kid Francescoli, Metronomy, La Femme, Alt-J, and Isaac Delusion
Husbands is an indie, garage, surf, pop, rock, what-have-you band from Oklahoma City, boasting a healthy resume of:
- appearances on the main stage at Firefly and Treefort Music Fest.
- appearances on some really good stages at Lollapalooza and ACL.
- respectable streaming stats, including placements New Music Friday, Lorem, and many other A+ Spotify playlists.
- many successful tours, most recently a fully sold-out run supporting Goth Babe and a headline tour on both east and west coasts the with several sold out shows.
- three (almost four, come Oct 13) self-produced albums.
- considered by many on the Internet to be “super underrated”.
Existing for years as slaves to the 9-to-5/music people on the side, the band is fresh out of day jobs, and main guy/expat Danny Davis and the boys (Berto, Zach, Ethan, sometimes Tom) have put all their eggs in the Huzz basket to finally do what they love full-time : make music.