Wheelchair Accessible Row 1Tickets for individuals needing additional space for wheelchair access. Tickets purchased through this offer are non transferable.
Wheelchair Accessible Row 70Tickets for individuals needing additional space for wheelchair access.
Limited MobilityTickets for individuals with limited mobility. Tickets purchased through this offer are non transferable.
Low Vision, Blind, Deaf or Hard of HearingTickets for individuals who are blind, have low vision, are deaf or hard of hearing. ASL interpreters available upon request by contacting 720-865-2494 or [email protected]
Accessible Tickets terms and conditions for Rows 1 and 3:
You are purchasing accessible seats.
All tickets purchased in rows 1 and 3 are NON-TRANSFERRABLE and must be used by the ORIGINAL purchaser. If accessible seating has been purchased fraudulently, transferred or used in violation of venue policy, the purchaser’s ticketed party is subject to investigation, denial of entry, relocation and/or ejection from the venue.
By continuing, you attest that you require, or are purchasing tickets for someone who requires, the features of an accessible seat and further agree to the following terms and conditions:
- AXS MOBILE ID is the mandatory method of delivery for all seats in this section. Digital tickets will be delivered to the original purchaser’s registered AXS account.
- Patrons with accessible tickets to Row 1 will be required to enter the amphitheater through the Southeast entrance.
- All members of the original purchaser’s ticketed party must arrive together at the Southeast entrance for entry into the venue. Attendees arriving separately from the original purchaser will be denied entry to the venue.
- A registered AXS ID or Red Rocks Mobile App will be required for entry at the venue gates. Paper tickets will not be allowed for entry at the gates.
- Upon entry at the accessible section entry point inside the venue, all members of the original purchaser’s ticketed party must arrive together. The original purchaser’s photo ID will be verified and all attendees will be wrist banded to gain admittance to the accessible section. Attendees arriving separately to the accessible seating entry point will be denied entry to the accessible section.
- Refunds may not be given for any violation of the above terms and conditions