Tickets are now On Sale
|Date/Time||Event / Location||Tickets|
|Fri-Sun Nov 28-30 9:00AM||Admission: Fri, Nov 28 - Sun, Nov 30
Los Angeles Convention Center
Founded in 1907, the Los Angeles Auto Show is one of the most influential automotive events on Earth. Each year, for ten exciting days (Nov 21-30), the show takes center stage at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
This year we expect nearly 60 debuts of new vehicles. This means you will be one of the first in the world to see these new cars and trucks up close and personal. This is where the world’s automakers unveil the future of transportation across all vehicle categories (e.g., luxury, performance, hybrid, electric, hydrogen fuel-cell etc.). Plus, see an array of aftermarket tuners and fine accessories (e.g., infotainment, audio, rims, etc.).
We are excited to announce this year's partnership with the Grammy Museum; proceeds from the annual Preview Party (on the evening of Nov. 20) will benefit the museum’s arts education programs.
- Friday, November 21: 10am - 10pm
- Saturday, November 22: 9am - 10pm
- Sunday, November 23: 9am - 8pm
- Monday, November 24: 10am - 9pm
- Tuesday, November 25: 10am - 9pm
- Wednesday, November 26: 10am - 9pm
- Thanksgiving, November 27: 9am - 6pm
- Friday, November 28: 9am - 10pm
- Saturday, November 29: 9am - 10pm
- Sunday, November 30: 9am - 7pm
Monday - Thursday, ages 13 & Up: $12.00
Friday - Sunday, ages 13 & Up: $15.00
- *Children 5 and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult
- Group ticket rates are available on purchases of 50 tickets or more. Tickets must be purchased in advance by contacting Julian Lile at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-444-1850.
- Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015