5 Seconds Of Summer have announced their first ever headline UK & Europe arena tour, including two shows at London's SSE Arena Wembley.
The ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ will see them play to their army of dedicated fans over the course of two months in May and June next year.
Having kicked off this year with a headline UK tour that sold out in five minutes culminating with two SOLD OUT shows at Shepherd’s Bush Empire, the boys have spent the summer playing sta-diums around the UK & Europe with One Direction. 2015 will see them play to over 240k fans across the UK & Europe in their biggest run of headline shows to date.
Coming off the back of two huge worldwide hit singles and a self-titled debut album that went to #1 on iTunes in over 70 countries, expect 5SOS fans to snap up these tickets quickly.
The band say, "We are going to try and make the best live show possible for you guys, this is such a huge thing for us to be able to come and see you all. We can not wait to play you the album and loads more, we love you guys and hope you are as excited as we are. Let's rock let's rock today".
• Facebook Likes are over 4.8 million
• 5SOS Twitter: 3.43 million
• Personal accounts sitting between 2.26 - 3.09 million followers each
• The Youtube page has over 1.13 million subscribers
• Over 86 million YouTube hits
• The band Instagram account has just crossed 1.58 million followers
• Influences include Blink-182 and All Time Low
• Key collaborations on the debut album include; John Feldmann (All Time Low, Good Char-lotte, Boys Like Girls), McFly, Jake Sinclair (Fall Out Boy, Pink), Steve Robson (Busted), Roy Stride and The Madden Brothers of Good Charlotte