THE SING-OFF ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL LIVE TOUR!
FAN FAVORITES FROM SEASON 4 WILL BRING THEIR A CAPPELLA VERSIONS
OF THE BIGGEST CHART TOPPERS OF THE YEAR
LOS ANGELES, CA (December 16, 2013) – The Sing-Off, NBC’s No. 1 rated a cappella music competition, is hitting the road this winter for the first-ever Sing-Off Live Tour! Tickets for the tour go on sale Friday, December 20 at 10 a.m. To purchase tickets and for more information visit: singofftour.com.
The Sing-Off Live Tour! will feature the newly crowned best a cappella group in the country, along with other finalists from season 4 of The Sing-Off, performing their a capella versions of the biggest chart topping songs viewers fell in love with from the show. The brand new tour will include individual sets from each act, all new group numbers, ultimate sing-off’s and a few new surprises.
"The incredible reception 'The Sing-Off' has received this season is a testament to the show's ability to intrigue and move viewers with the sheer talent it showcases," said Paul Telegdy, President of Alternative and Late Night Programming, NBC Entertainment. "The tour will be a unique experience for fans of the show to get up close and personal with their favorites groups and experience the magic of a cappella live."
VIP Nation is proud to provide exclusive access to incredible VIP ticket package experiences for the tour. Fans should visit singofftour.com for more information, and to purchase tickets and VIP packages.
The Sing-Off is the No.1 rated a cappella music competition series hosted by multi-platinum recording artist Nick Lachey, airing on NBC. This year's season runs for seven episodes, with the finale set for a two-hour telecast (9-11pm) on Monday, December 23. The program showcases the country's top a cappella groups performing popular songs in all new ways. "The Sing-Off" has no lip-synching, backup bands or safety net. The groups are singing for dreams of walking away with the ultimate prize–a recording contract and $100,000. Jewel has joined the judges table this season alongside Ben Folds (Ben Folds Five) and Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men), who are both returning.
- Home Free
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Members: Chris Rupp, Tim Foust, Austin Brown, Rob Lundquist, Adam Rupp
- Home Free is an all-male group that stays busy performing shows across the county. They often travel by RV and have become close during their travels. They're professionals and they make a living by singing. They've sung together so long, their voices blend harmoniously together, which they think gives them an advantage.
- The Filharmonic
- Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
- Members: Jules Cruz, VJ Rosales, Trace Gaynor, Barry Fortgang, Joe Caigoy, Niko Del Rey
- The Filharmonic is a diverse group of talented male Filipino singers. They all love promoting their culture and R&B from the ‘90s! Apparently, Filipinos love the music of the ‘90s, so The Filharmonic give them what they love. They want to create a new style based on their culture, their love for the ‘90s and their diversity of talent.
- Hometown: Orlando, FL
- Members: Layne Stein, Honey LaRochelle, Geoff Castellucci, Earl Elkins, Eli Jacobson, Tony Wakim
- VoicePlay began with three high school friends who bonded over singing through the halls of their high school. After graduation, this small group quickly grew to five as they began to do the theme park circuit of Orlando. Their love of the stage took them on tour across the U.S., but eventually brought them back to Orlando. These five guys realized they were missing a woman's touch... so they called in Honey LaRochelle, an accomplished background singer from the same theme park circuit. Now together with a whole new sound, they're ready for the spotlight on their biggest stage yet!