Minus The Bear tickets
2012, Summer. Seattle, Washington, something mucho significant was built by 5 dudes’ touch. It is called Infinity Overhead. When the air filled with this piece, heat, light, noise and color to be transformed into stream and traveled through the air with the time shift. Pull and push, depth versus altitude. This romance is like having a high tech air-in choccolata from east village. Once you put the cioccolato inside the mousse, something seeps out all around and it smoothly embraces everything they meet. During this process, all the elements start to kick in, sweetness, bitterness, sourness, and saltiness. Flavor dominates all over the mousse. It clings around and soaks in quietly, then fragrance starts to evaporate through tiny sky inside the dark, merge back into the air. Signals flow to the brain and it delivers the joy to the body through the tide. All commotion appears on the movement makes the body sweats and shivers. After a while all these processes change its shapes and falls into mind, realizes it taste like soil in the wildness or unseen experience turns into little piece of unknown memory we might see
Elements to become alive, things might have to go through some process, mashed, squeezed, roasted, fermented, hydrated, blended, and purified. When the time starts to lose its sense, things will slip out from nowhere or somewhere and start to shape. It’s obvious but invisible, like instinctually tracing the path of light waves and particles. It looks like Minus the Bears’ fifth window made the light change into the color eternally.
- Infinity Overhead was recorded from January-April 2012 at London Bridge Studio & Red Room Recording in Seattle, WA.
- Infinity Overhead is the band’s fifth full-length album.
- Infinity Overhead was produced by Matt Bayles, longtime producer and former founding member.
- Minus the Bear is Jake Snider (vocals, guitar), David Knudson (electric & acoustic guitars), Cory Murchy (bass), Alex Rose (keyboards, saxophone, background vocals, programming), Erin Tate (drums & percussion).
- Minus the Bear formed in Seattle in 2001.
© 2011-2013 AXS. All rights reserved.